Engineering Modeling and Methods in C
FALL 2004 SEMESTER HOMEPAGE
27 November 2010 21:38:37
ECE-1021 Course Homepage
ECE-1021 Semester Homepage
Have you refreshed
Last Few Panic Topics:
- 05 DEC 04 - HW#A - Conflict between structure tag and math.h.
- 05 DEC 04 - Exam 2 Make-up updated with due date and name.
- 05 DEC 04 - Exam 3 Review webpage problem fixed.
- 03 DEC 04 - Exam #2 MakeUp assignment available.
- 03 DEC 04 - "Working with Structures" Demo Code available.
General Course Links
- Title: C for Scientists and Engineers (1stEd)
- Authors: Johnsonbaugh and Kalin
- Year: 1997
- Publisher: Prentice Hall
- ISBN: 0-02-361136-7
Source code (for examples in text - ZIP file)
- Authors' Website
- Instructor: Mr. William Bahn
- Days: Tuesday/Thursday
- Times: 7:15pm to 8:30 pm
- Room: ENGR 107
Mr. William Bahn
(click to e-mail)
- Office: ENGR 231 (shared with Eta
- Phone: 262-3529 (shared with Eta
- Office Hours: Tue/Thu
8:30pm to 9:30pm (other times by appointment)
- Work Phone: 593-9501 x133 (Black Forest Engineering, LLC)
- Home: 532-0186
If you cannot get in contact with your instructor, you may relay information
through the ECE Office in ENGR Room 299 or call them at 262-3548.